Our client in Guildford, West Surrey had a patio area they used as a seating and outdoor entertaining area. They wanted to make this space more comfortable both in the height of the midday sun and also in the cooler summer evenings.
With the wide range of options available, our client was struggling to decide which option would be best for them. After speaking with one of our in-house experts, talking through the pros and cons of various awning and canopy systems and listening to how the client wanted to use their patio seating area and their budget, Shade Zone recommended the Semina Life Patio Awning from Weinor with integrated LED lights and a Tempura Heater.
Ticking every single box for the client the Semina Life LED retractable awning would:
- Provide shade for their entire patio measuring 3.5 x 5.5m.
- Help keep their kitchen dining area cooler in the summer months.
- Is electrically operated and fully retractable.
- Has a wind sensor to automatically retract in the event of strong winds.
- Has a heater and LED lighting to make evening use more comfortable and practicable.
- Has one remote control to control all the functions.
After a survey to confirm measurements, fixing requirements, frame and fabric colours, Shade Zone arrange for the awning installation to be carried out at a convenient time for the client.
On completion of the awning installation feedback from the client was excellent, thrilled with the way we listened to them and suggested the product and accessories that were the most suitable, and how professional the whole process was from the initial consultation to installation and the subsequent after sales follow up for feedback and to check everything was as they expected.
To speak with a member of our team on any shading, awning or canopy requirements you may have, whether in a domestic setting or a commercial environment, call us on 01482 219919 or email email@example.com